Office sp1 question -

S

SaintKaden

Ok im a litle confused with the Windows SP1 Office SP1 , SP2...

I have XP SP1 and I also just aquired Office SP2, now I plan on installing XP SP1, but do I need to like install Office SP1 before SP2? All these XP SP 1's and 2's are really getting to me...

thanx for any info! ;)

thrown away sp1 cause sp2 contains all what sp1 has and more

OfficeXP SP1 need to be installed if you want to install SP2

SP1 for Windows XP is the only one for Windows XP.

SP2 for Office XP is the 2nd one for Office XP and is the only one you need to install for Office XP.

The way I see it, you only need to install both SP1 and SP2 if you are running the Multilingual pack of Office XP. Otherwise, you can install SP2 over or without SP1.

If you look at the size of each you can tell:

oxpsp1.exe <-- 17.4 MB
oxpsp2.exe <-- 14.7 MB

It say's right on the Office XP SP2 page:

Important Prior to installing Office XP SP2, you must install Office XP Service Pack 1 (SP1).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back