Office 2007

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
I use office 2007 for my docs emails etc. I don't however like the word side of this and have chosen to not install it. I am still using Word 2003. Now when an email has a file attached you can open it with a previewer but without Word 2007 it doesn't work. Is it possible to point outlook to use 2003 for the previewer.

You don't have all the features available if you are using Word 2003 with Outlook 2007. I know for example, you can't get total control over Autocorrect, as it's grayed out.

What you may want to try is installing Word 2003 and Word 2007. You can load full versions of Office 2003 and Office 2007 (just choose a different install directory during the install for whichever is second), with the exception for Outlook. You can have Word 2003 and Word 2007 on one PC, but you can only have one version of Outlook.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back