Off to buy a new gadget

Im not a fan of logitech anymore.
After spending 150 on my desktop set: [FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5000 Laser
which does not work for gaming or anything at all i have disliked logitech.
The keyboard is never connected and the mouse goes bizerks way too often.

The mouse you got does look sick though.
[/FONT]

Fwiw, I think this mouse is acceptable in gaming.

It is a little more accurate, but also a little more sensitive.

I used the middle-click for weapons change back to the old weapon, unfortunately it's not as sensitive as my mx1000 (primarily due to the clickable-flywheel) and as such it is not as good for weapons change.

I might try using my 2nd wheel or one of the other buttons for weapons change instead.

Have to get used to the movement and sensitivity :D

It wasnt a problem with accuracy, the mouse's wireless stinks so it get unconnected and everything.
I bought a gaming mouse because i got fed up with it :)

Wow, you must have used a really crap mouse :)

I used the mx1000 for ages and never had an issue with drops or anything. Best mouse I ever had. Gave up my razer boomslang for it :D

I'm heading over to bestbuy in a few minutes, will get my exchange and hopefully this one will be in one piece ;)

THEN I'll write my review :D

Vanq, I had a problem with my diNovo Laser Desktop (Bluetooth) and "noise". I bought a USB extension cable (3') and moved the receiver (USB key receiver) further away from the computer and I never had a problem again.

Maybe mine is defective, but i have the mx laser 1000 bt

Sweet,
that might be it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol,
i kno that now.
I had rf, but then i bought this silly desktop...
I think im gonna try what matt said.
In the mean time i bought a creative Insanity 1010 mouse (15 bucks on ebay)

How do you like the mouse so far?

Love it for work m8.

I knocked up a review, it just needs a little polishing. I totally forgot about it till now lol.

Not to bash the Wii or anything but its not millisecond important gaming.
Yeah.
I have a wii, and i can vouch that its not that great.
Sure the wii sports are fun, but the graphics are to me worse than the xbox and ps2, and the controller isnt that responsive...

I just picked up one of these, freaking amazing indeed :D

Would love to see a matching keyboard :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back