Ever since i empted my Norton protected files i cant do the following:

AT msn site:

Cant connect tomy main hotmailaccount
Cant edit my community site, or post new messages on it or others sites
Cant open new account, or new community
Cant create any new hotmailaccounts

Locally, using either msn explorer or Outlook Express 6:

Cant connect to any hotmail account
Cant using OE6 connect to the other 2 hotmail accounts i have (i dont use these oftem and i only visit them via the web)

I have searched around the net for a sultion with on joy.

If anybody out there can help, i would be greatfull.

Thanks

Barry
:)

Try clearing all your Cookies. Open C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\cookies and erase them.

Also try clearing ant .NET Passport stored passwords in the User Acconts Control Panel. Open the panel, select your Username, and on the left sidebar select "Manage My Network Passwords". Delete any stored .NET Passports.

JJB6486

Thanks for the reply JJ. Tryed what you sugested but with no joy.

Someone on one of the microsoft newsgroups said i should reinstall XP. This will by a big hassel, backing up all documents, address books, saved games etc. I will only do this after all other options fail.

How can i reinstall Outlook Express? This might help?

I think you have to reinstall XP because you have deleted those norton protected files and therefore, disabling you from accessing features on MSN related content. Sorry for not having a very good solution...:(
Good Luck!

Thanks for the bad news Mr seige. Having been having probs reinstalling xp. luckily i have Go back. Dont realy want to reformat hd and them install.

Deleted all cookies+temp internet files still no joy!

HELP.....!!!:mad:

Any sugestions???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back