ocean's 12

FishBoy

Feeeesh
wow i love that movie, it's so awesome it inspired me to rob the french school principal again.... we robbed him once 2yrs ago and someone told on us, well i love thieves movies oncean's 11/12 happens to be the best of them well thought, good planning and smart... but if you do think deeply there always are few minor flaws in them but really awesome, italian job did have some illogical stuff like when they went inside the subway station with cars... how did they pass throug the ticket gate :eek:

oh there is an entertainment forum too... slipped my eye :s, how do i move it to there or EP has to do it?

Someone else will.

Wow i love that movie, it's so awesome it inspired me to rob the french school principal again.... we robbed him once 2yrs ago and someone told on us
I think you need to go see a psychiatrist cause thats not normal :rolleyes:

lol no i dont it's just fun... i wasn't alone there were like 6 other ppl with i should call us Fish's 7 :D

not really but the idea of robbing is fun... i just condradicted myself but ok lol

well it wasn't really a big job we only took a few bottles of booz, like 11, he had like boxes of them

I've been waiting for this ever since I knew there was going to be a sequel to Ocean's Eleven. Thinking of watching it next Friday, once finals are done. :)

ummmm, yeah im ganna watch it somtime in the near future

Don't get it here in England until next year
depressed.gif

watched it last night...

decent movie but sorely lacking from the first...

almost a let-down of an ending, almost predictable...

many of the characters and their development was the reason I loved the first one... this one has so much going on it dilutes the end product..

the overall storyline is not too shabby... taking off from what happened in the first in terms of ocean and rusty doing their planning and whatnot...

movie could have been so much better though given the cast and the locales and the original setup... in the end it is plodding in places, the momentum is unpredictable and it just leaves a feeling with you that it could have been so much better...

3/5 stars from me..

Watched it last evening too. I also liked Ocean's Eleven more, but that's usually always the case with sequels. :) Still enjoyed watching the movie though.

And the catchy tune that plays while the French guy does his dance through the laser field is now stuck in my head. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back