Oblivion junkies...

I've just installed oblivion again. Its nmuch smoother on my core 2 duo than it was on my athlon 3500+ :)

Might want to add one to your shopping lists :)

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
IMO it's more gpu and ram intensive than cpu... it doesn't go over 55% on my athlon 3800+, and it is dual core "optimized" :)

gotta love the core 2 duo though ;)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
running the game on my core 2 duo and a lowly 7600Gt I was able to put some eye candy on and use a higher resolution...I was really happy with the visual quality...gameplay quality that's another story...I played the game maybe twice.

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
As great as Oblivion is, it just doesn't hold the same charm for me as Morrowind did. Ah well, you can't win them all!

ray_gillespie

Staff member
Political User
I just got a Core 2 Duo, but everytime I start up Oblivion I get a whole load of flickering and the graphics seem to be overlayed with weird shapes. Has anyone else had this problem?

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
Oblivion is good, but if you want to try a better more immersive storyline (at least until the shivering isles expansion is out) Morrowind is available for about five to ten quid in the UK.

I like Oblivion alot, but I just don't find the main storyline as gripping, and while the Morrowind storyline is common to a certain extent its done well.

emeritus

Beware the Monkeys!!!
I am running Obivion at 1680x1050, with 2GB ram, Athlon 64 3800+, and a 7800GS AGP, with no issues at all, and that is with 95% of the bennys turned on to full!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut