O&O DiskImage 2 Special Edition Free License Registration Code and Download

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
O&O DiskImage 2 is a disk cloning software that can perform either an incremental imaging, 1 to 1 forensic image or normal image of an entire operating system on used sectors, from whole hard disks or individual partitions. Taking an image of hard disk drive is making a copy of stored data, essential for system recovery, restore to previous state, speedily install many other similar computer to functional state or perform hard drive upgrade purpose, thus preventing possible data loss.

Computerative (VNU) magazine together with O&O Software is giving away free license to O&O Diskimage 2 Special Edition (SE), a full version product as O&O DiskImage 2 Professional Edition, but lack the ability to make a make bootable O&O DiskImage Recovery CD, a Windows-based Start Up CD, which is required to restore a system partition. Otherwise, users can only restore images of data partitions or volumes.

Register for O&O DiskImage 2 Special Edition full unlimited usage license at http://www.oo-software.com/home/en/special/vnu/. After submitting the registration form, a free license key for O&O DiskImage 2 Special Edition in the form of registration code will be sent to the e-mail address.

Register for your free copy of O&O DiskImage 2 Special Edition.

Attachments

• bec516e2c535017652770f4ebc4324bfb7892c4c.jpg
    bec516e2c535017652770f4ebc4324bfb7892c4c.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 264

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back