O.k .. I have my final verdict for windows7

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
After a couple of months of using windows7, since it was alpha, I think it is safe to say this one thing and one thing only - I AM GETTING A MAC !!

After a couple of months of using windows7, since it was alpha, I think it is safe to say this one thing and one thing only - I AM GETTING A MAC !!
I thought you loved windows seven johnny, what changed your mind

BUT YOU'RE A PC!!

*runs* :yowch:

I thought you loved windows seven johnny, what changed your mind

I do like it. There are just some incompatibilities with that are not right. I am sure they will be worked out. But it gets annoying when it happens ...

I wouldn't say that I am a traitor lol

Hangs his head in shame :( Oh well, I could still run window on vmware :p

incompatibilities? what u mean?

i didnt have any major problems, even during the beta

Yea my PC has never ran better, never had this little of problems in years.

^What he said.... I like it!! I'll be purchasing this when it comes out.. :)

^What he said.... I like it!! I'll be purchasing this when it comes out.. :)

Yea, this might actually be the first OS I go and buy on release day, cause I am cool like that. Unless its a very VERY crazy price.

Just started running windows 7 on my HTPC and its a little problematic. Its weird my desktop seems to run stable no matter what OS I throw at it !

I am finding issues with program compatibility, windows media player video playbacks, and printers. I am also kinda tired of this theme . I want to be able to skin it like vista and such, not have the same type toolbar look all the time.

I am sure that the little annoyances and kinks will be worked, maybe when sp1 one comes out in December; either way, it is a real annoyance at times. I will probably be putting vista back in ..

Only issues i have had with windows 7 RC is the media center guide data disappearing all the time. just started happening.

well, I did some research and think I found the issue. After looking at a couple of support sites and various google searches, it appears to be the x64 os, so instead of putting vista back in, I am going to be putting windows7 x68 in ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back