• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NVrefresh tool

I cant get this app to install on my Gforce 2 mx/mx400 64meg....I update the device list and still nothing happens....it says that it can't find the nessesary informationfor my display adapter....huh.....can someone please help me!???

1timemember

I cant get this app to install on my Gforce 2 mx/mx400 64meg....I update the device list and still nothing happens....it says that it can't find the nessesary informationfor my display adapter....huh.....can someone please help me!???
Make sure you remove your old adapter (Control pannel, Add and remove). Then you need to install your new adapter. If you need help download the software for your new hardware then go here

M

mbunny

ummm no...

install your MONITOR's drivers so it has all the correct refresh rates. WinXP may not have detected the correct refresh rates.

Apart from that, NVrefresh tool may not be the best refresh fixer to use...

http://www.pagehosting.co.uk/rl/

use this... its called Refresh Lock... far superior to any of the other tools... It works no matter what video card you have and doesn't rely on your video card drivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown