NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team a while back didn't know about this forum. I started Folding with NvNews. I will do what I can.

Thanks for folding! I see you're up to # 26. You've been folding for some time.

We don't always get to say thanks to you NvNews guys.

MFG - what are the specs you are folding on? You only have 7 CPU's within the last 7 days active but your stats are amazing.

Please share your secrets :D

You are almost matching Brad with roughly 1/4 of the machines :eek:

Aside from the Ejn watch, by the end of January, we should be able to break into the top 130 :)

How bout a little push boys :cool:

I'm pushing as hard as I can. I've added a couple in the last week. Some are down due to Winter break. just doing my part to help science.

Last edited:
Well It happened on the First day of the New Year! Great Year of Folding gang. Keep it up!!

It will only be a couple of days before the Team hits the 6 million mark. Wooo Hooo!

i think i am folding again.. lets see, tomorrow i am buying a sick machine.

4gbs of ddr2 800, 5 sata 10,000rpm rapter drives, a core 2 duo extreme kentfield, ermmm an nvidia 7950gt, some asus deluxe board.... coming in at about $3.5k..... cant wait to see how fast that moves.

at present i have all four cores of my two pentium d 940s running, so they should be spitting out some wu's soon, my pcs have been doing too much lately for folding to be on them, but not anymore i hope.

Sick machine indeed Lancer, can't wait to see how that baby folds :D

well at present, my points are not appearing, which is really irritating as all four cores finished two days ago the first wu's....

i should have the parts by tomorrow or monday then i'll probably have it up and running by wednesday at the lastest, cant wait to see how fast it is, i'll post 3dmark scores. gotta be one of the fastest machines out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back