NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me that might be the only reason to get a ps3.

for about $900 dollars I might just get another desktop and fold on that...I can't imagine paying that much for a PS3.

But look how fast it would fold. it would be faster than my entire farm.

It would seem the application of a little lube to the fan in my laptop has restored it to good health ;) Now it is folding again.... as a burn in test before I DBAN the thing and get an upgrade (at which point I shall give the notebook away to a worthy cause and it shall fold no more).... But my new one will fold harder ;)

if i close my fah client (its running in console, how would i open it again without starting another instance of fah, i have it running as a service?

Also is there anyway to have it minimise to the icon bar.

Also if i restart my computers whilst they are in the middle of computing the wu's will i lose my progress. i set the saves to 15 mins, so will i only lose the data after the last save?

I also have it running on 4 machines now:

2x 3.2ghz intel dual core running xp
1x 3.2ghz p4 running xp
1x 3ghz p4 running linux ubuntu

Last edited:
open up services.msc and restart the process

I think it is a great accompolishment for us to finally get into the top 150. Now if we could just get some more poeple active so we can get into the top 100.

I am sad to say, but all the machines that have been folding are now offline. Since I am moving to Arizona, I have to remove all the PC's that were in my room to make room for my little brother to move into this bed room. That means that believe it or not, 6 computers have been shut down, at least until I move in on my own in 3 years or more.

Good-bye:

Portege
Transponder
Gravestone
Wallhacker (This PC hangs on the wall)
DragonFlame
Useless

Only two of those actively folded, DragonFlame and Transponder. (BTW, I never knew that Gravestone was still around, it was running up in the attic where I had set it up, uptime was 735 days, 16 hours. The UPS (which I also just recovered :p) it was attached to did it's job well, that is over 2 years of uptime, and in the mean time there has been some power outages.

I will remove my folding badge :(, and hope that you can do it without me.

X, can you hook your brother up to the internet so he can f@ld for us?

:smoker:

Don't drop the folding badge. Give it some time and THEN consider it. You're an admin and one of the old-timers.

If only we could get EP back into the f@ld, it would be aweosme.

Sorry to see you go, X. Will you be able to hook them back up once you get to Arizona?

Yes. Can you? We don't want to see you go for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back