NvNews + OSNN + SP Folding Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a cool idea - help recruitment and freshen things up!

So which folder might be up to design challenge?

/me nudges techno :p

The reason I haven't allready is that it was very hard to cram everything in there. But it is of course possible to do additional sigs for NvNews and SP using the same code.

It's also quite easy to make them with different coordinates (for the text) than the old ones. It just needs to be incorporated into the code. Additional fonts isn't too complicated either. :)

I think he was looking for you to perhaps design new logos to include the teams we have merged with.

Interested?

for the folding stats sigs?

Well, if nobody else does it I'll look into it later... Right now I am pretty busy on a customer's site :s

It was only an open suggestion from MFG, obviously anyone is entitled to give it a whack.

Not entirely sure we were going to go with it, as we don't need to advertise the other sites more than we are with the team name. Was just an idea.

Stats look stable to me. What do you say guys? Is it stable and reliable yet?

Zedric

I'd say so, I'll poke X and get confirmation.

Good from what I can tell.

I am not touching that stats stuff again, unless I get to wear a rubber glove.

/me returns from holiday, restarts all folding clients, won ders if Lord did anything with the server, and prepares to update his sig as and when....

In the next coupla weeks, our team could be in the top 150 :)

Bring on the milestones :cool:

Kudo's all folders past, present and future who have contributed :D

I am not touching that stats stuff again, unless I get to wear a rubber glove.
Well someone will have to keep an eye out for problems...

Oh and, I may be moving a bit sooner if I can get the keys to the apartment, the old lady apparently allready moved out. :) (i.e. I want it transferred by then)

I've somehow managed to forget whom Ribbed.us is... But I know he is an OSNN vet and an old skool folder....

And NOW he just joined the 100k club! So reps to him if he posts back here! ;)

Allright you guys, I'm pulling the plug on the hosting. No protests about stability from X, so I take it that it is. Check http://folding.osnn.net/ to get the new sig urls.

Keep folding! :)

Data looks fine from what I can tell - reminds me I need to write something up

*slaps himself*

oh! I am valid again...Why, I feel better too!!! Thanks KC

/me updates sig and waits for it to turn green...... :smoker:

I also notice NetRyder has made a recent jump in his folding activities - WTG guy - reppage coming your way :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back