NVidia Vanta Drivers & S3 drivers?

G

G-Lizard86

Hey you guys....on the 8th of september, my birthday, i'll get a new GF4 Ti4200, but untill then i'm stuck with this, I have a Diamond Stealth III S540 Xtreme 32 mb graphics card, which should be able to handle most games i play, but the problem is the card isn't supported anymore. At least, on the site (www.diamondmm.com) the last drivers that were brought out are from a year or more back, and do not support xp, so no when i start up a game the bloody thing just crashes, i tried the drivers for Win2000 but they don't work either.
Second, a friend of mine said i could borrow his old card, which right now performes better than mine, its a Nvidia Vanta 16 mb, i want to get the latest drivers from the Nvidia page, but i don't know which to get.....any help? Greatly appriciated. Also, i've heard that there is a brand called Point of View, they also make GF4 Ti's, but they use 3.3ns memory on their Ti4200's....is that worth paying for?

so there is no one on this whole forum who know anything about this????

Those are really old video cards =P

Erm, isn't it past 8th of september already?

yeah they are really old....i got mine in 1999, but Diamond should still support this card shouldn't they? and what about the Vanta?

You might try the Detonator driver, I'm running into a similar problem with an old Diamond TNT 16mb...XP installed the drivers ok but I need drivers for the TV-out. I couldn't get the Detonator drivers to work with mine though, it really sucks Diamond made some good video cards.

yeah but mine has an S3 graphics chip, and not a Nvidia one....so that's even worse...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back