• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nvidia v-sync confusion

A

afrodeziak

So is it true that if you just turn off V-SYNC in Direct3d and OpenGL settings the refresh rate problem in games will be solved? That means I dont need to install the refresh rate fix?

yup pretty much, the refresh rate fix is for people who like to have v-sync enabled and run at optimum speed, cause right now by default with it enabled it only sets to 60hz even when your monitor supports more.

A

afrodeziak

crap, it still didn't work
on OpenGL menu i changed vsync to "off by default" and in direct3d i changed vsync to always off. refresh rate is still at 60! =(

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
I found a file called refreshlock.
Its 2 big to upload here so if you want a copy mail me on
I use 28.32 driver and was stuck with 60hz in games. now 85 all the way :)

Last edited:
Does it work for u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

?

:p

B

Broomop

it was a differnet make of the same program that i got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you found the bug that boards have where u put loads of one thing with no spaces and it fucks up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies