nVidia refresh rate fix?

D

DuffMan

how does one get the refresh rate fix for windows XP to work with the new nVidia 28.32 drivers :confused:
or am I the only one with this problem?

Just rename the supplied .exe file to .zip and decompress it into a new dir. After, replace the attached file with the one into this dir. Reinstall driver, but i recommed you to uninstall previous drivers first, because it is possible you can't get a correct refresh rate.

bye
:p

I renamed the 28.32.exe from NVidias site with zip but then it says the file is not a zip file and will not decompress. I'd like to get the new drivers in a zip instead of a self-installing exe

hmm

your modified inf file made the v sync option in direct 3d settings gone, any way to get it back?, everytime i reinstall, any nvidia drivers now it still isnt there.....and it didnt fix the refreshrate either. :confused: ive been at it all night and day, im out of options lol.

I never saw a v-sync option in the d3d settings, thought it was only listed in opengl?

NVMax lists it in both. NVMax tends to be my Detonator tweaker of choice.

yip

its always been there, even on old drivers in the additional direct 3d, it was on the 28.32, till i used that modified inf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back