lkyng

OSNN Addict
Version: 1.02-196
Release Date: March 2, 2006
30 Day Trial
U.S. English
File Size: 20.8 MB

Release Note

Support for High Definition (HD) inverse telecine on compatible GPUs. See http://www.nvidia.com/page/purevideo.html for a list of supported GPUs.
After installing the PureVideo Decoder and using the MCE "speaker setup" wizard to select 5.1 speakers, the audio will only be set in 2 channel stereo mode. This is a known issue with Microsoft Media Center Edition 2005 Update Rollup2. You may download this patch to fix the problem. The patch sets the proper value for 5.1 analog and must be run after using the speaker setup wizard. Note: You must run this patch every time after you run the wizard in order for the settings to remain active.
Other compatibility fixes, click here to view the User's Guide

More Info Nvidia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back