nVidia Omega Drivers

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political Access
Ok Iceman, ill start the first on-topic thread.

What do you all think of those nVidia Omega drivers?

I don't even own an nVidia card, but It was the only on-topic thing i could think of at the moment

Post your comments and reviews

JJB

Hmmm Ill have to try....

Haven't rebooted for 11 days but what the hell.

Just for the record I did have the first thread in this forum, but JJB had first real one.

Late

:cool:

Originally posted by Iceman38
Just for the record I did have the first thread in this forum, but JJB had first real one.

Late

:cool:

It has been recorded.

I voted better than the nvidias just for the overall package of the Omegas.

dont see much difference , maby thats because i have a gf2mx 32mg and a k62 500 cpu lol

They seem to be stable.

UT 2K3 will be the ultimate test.

That will explain the Linux penguin.

I have the "unof*ical" demo but the actual one is supposed to be light years ahead of it.

It is awesome though, just no multi.:rolleyes:

Its a game I actually plan on "Buying".

Price is no object.

Originally posted by catch23
It will be awsome...the day it's released is the day I reinstall Windows, stand alone...

It wouldn't play too well under Wine or VMWare...heh

ROFL, No.

I have GeoForce 4200 128DDR and keep updated on drivers regularly personnally the omega drivers suck crap, they don't even keep personized settings. Plus my FPS was MUCH higher with standard nvida drivers and no overclocking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back