Nvidia Launches Dual-GPU GeForce

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political Access
Am I early or late with this news. Life is so busy so sorry I dont post as much :-(. Sazar whats the good word on this buddy?

Seeking to gain a bit of cachet at the Computex trade show this week, Nvidia announced the GeForce 7950 GX2 dual-GPU graphics card on Monday. In total, Nvidia claims the cards will offer 48 pixel pipes, 16 vertex shaders, 76.8 GB per second of memory bandwidth and 24 billion texels per second of fill rate in a single card, complemented by a pair of DVI connections. The two GPUs are apired with a full gigabyte of DDR-2 memory as a frame buffer, allowing resolutions up to 2560 X 1600.

The card is also being marketed as "HDCP-capable," requiring other components that use HDCP technology. The cards are immediately available from e-tailers and other vendors, Nvidia said. Although Nvidia did not release a suggested price for the card, a quick survey of online retailers revealed prices ranging from about $635 to $720.

Going high end on all my parts in winter 06 or early 07. Yeah I know the dark cloud of obsoleter wont be far behind lol.

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1558,1971876,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532

I really really want one :D

Like you said though . . . it'll be obsolete before too long!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back