Nvidia Graphics Driver Problem?

paNix3d

OSNN Junior Addict
I have a nvidia Geforce Go 6150 that i seem to be having a few problems with, when i download the updated driver that my computer keeps wanting me to download.

Its listed as an important update in my HP Total care advisor
and its a Nvidia VGA Driver.

Like i said ive tried updating this more than a few times and every time i do
as soon as i run the install and the driver is installed windows keeps telling me that the driver failed and fixed itself. and this happens about every 3 mins.

ive come to the conclusion that i cant be the only person with this problem and that its the driver right?

if not how can it be my laptop, its brand new

Do not use it!

I have an Nvidia card and MS Update keeps trying to shove an Nvidia WHQL driver onto the system. It totally locks up the video and I have to do a rerpair install to get the PC operational again.

Multiple other drivers work fine.

ya i figured that much out lol
so the vga driver is a no go, why dont they take it off the update list, cuz its rather annoying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back