nvidia graphics card "Nview" program

W

wassup_ken

i got a new gefroce4 card, and suddenly "nview" pops up, something for multiple monitors. how can i disable/unisntall it? its not in add/remove. i disable it in the control panel and when i right click on a window, i see "nview extensions" after rebooting a few times. what can i do? thanks!

Daft Question this, have you got anything else apart from your monitor plugged into your graphics card ?

if you go to your control panel, detailed view. There will be a link there to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, open it and click UnLoad nView

i only have "disable nview" and when i click that after a few reboots it starts again, i only have my monitor plugged into the card

Here is a pic of what my nView options thing looks like. I have the 29.20 drivers.

nView is part of the new Detonator drivers. Leave it alone. Just turn it off if it bugs you. I think that will stop it from popping up again unless another user starts it.

nope, i'm the only user, i disable it & it comes back. i delete the registry entrys & they come back! i cant turn it off

search your running programs (sysinfo) there will be something like nvinit.exe or nview????? something or other, forgotton now, but any way remove it from the 'run' folder in your registry and it'll be done for good.

Please don't try this if not regedit experienced.......

You should have an Nvidia Icon in your Tray (where the clock is at). Right click on it, scroll down to "Desktop Manager" and click "Disable Nview" See the image I've posted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back