Nvidia Geforce 9800GX2

has nvidia released the new drivers for it? I read in a magazine about the current drivers having compatibility issues between the card and some games. I think they managed to test crysis and fear on it though.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, looks like I was only reading a preview of the card, rather than an actual review :)

Last edited:
Yea I also heard that about the card, but I believe that was fixed, or updated.

So from what I have been reading they basically have just put together to 8880GTX's together into one card, with not much performance improvement. I was thinking that these cards were the next big thing, I guess I was wrong. But having SLI in one card would be nice.

For the money they cost, I think you get much more bang-for-buck from the 9800GTX. There are few deals to be had if you look around and if you wait a month or so I'm sure the prices will drop a little.

I went for the 9800GTX, it's so cool!

The 9800GTX is typically the same or slower than an 8800GTX. The GX2 will therefore be the faster card.

The 9800GTX however is supposed to be relatively cool and quiet.

So when is the next, nextgen card coming out? 10 Series?....

Now that is what I can't wait for lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back