NVIDIA G71 & G80 Info

Terrahertz

Extinction Agenda
Political Access
NVIDIA CFO Marv Burkett and VP Michael Hara at CSFB Annual Technology Conference 2005 revealed more about the GeForce 7 series where the 90nm G72 (GeForce 7200) and G73 (GeForce 7600) will be announced in Q1 next year. G72 will be 64-bit and support TurboCache technology. Marv Burkett revealed that GeForce 7200 and 7600 series will last between one to one and half year. G71 will be 90nm and is expected to be much higher clocked at 750MHz. As for G80, the development process has been smooth and is slated for mid 2006 release which i suppose during Computex 2006. Also G80 will support Shader Model 4.0.

Translated by: VR Zone
Source: HKEPC

It will be nice to have more of a selection of the 7 series cards, even the $300 GT is still a little steep. Id bet that nVidia is working on putting together an equivilant for the popular 6600GT, something with that kind of price/performance ratio.

what card would you guys suggest i buy budget of about $350 or less

lancer said:
what card would you guys suggest i buy budget of about $350 or less

7800 GT or if you get a deal, 7800 gtx.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back