nVidia fan switching to ATI

I have always been an nVidia fan but having owned several of their cards, just to see them get outperformed so many times, the latest 5900 Ultra issue with HL2 is gonna make me switch.
I have a 5900Ultra 256, and I am gonna give it to my nephew (he is using my olf GeForce 4Ti4600) and Im gonna get an ATI 9800XT. nVidia is kinda like Mustangs, as soon as something new is released its dated and lackluster, well maybe not as bad as Mustangs. (hate em)

Im also switching from AMD3200XP, to an Intel Extreme Edition.....makes me all warm and fuzzy..

Any comments, suggestions ?

Attachments

• DSC00826.JPG
    DSC00826.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC00835.JPG
    DSC00835.JPG
    534.7 KB · Views: 116
Extreme edition is kinda expensive :eek:

might consider waiting if you are spending that money for the athlon64 fx-53

*applauds*

Excellent choice. ;) I will agree with Sazar on the Athlon FX-53!

Why do you feel you need to upgrade your CPU?? I'm sure your machine will outperform anything else on the block... I'd wait and buy a decten Athlon64 FX / mainboard combo

I think the first thing you should shell out on is a tripod for your camera!! That's one hippy-shake photo! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back