NVidia Drivers

S

soulghost

:(
My System:

K7S5A+AMD XP2000+NVIDIA FX5200+2 HDD+1 DVD+1 CDRW+1 PINNACLE PCTV+1 SBLIVE! - POWER 350W

PROBLEM: With the latest nvidia drivers 53.03, 56.55, 56.56 every time i go to nvidia control panel the text of the control system becames sort of very bright (like flickering). In games sometimes i see black lines and flickering textures. With the 45.23 nvidia the text remains stable and i don't see much flickering. Is there any solution for this. I already installed XP with the chipset drivers and everything runs OK, except the flickering issue and the text with the latest drivers. Any solution? I know the 9500 series have sort of the same problem with the flickering? Any tips to resolve this? Very appreciated for any help regarding this problem.

SoulGhost.

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
use waht works, nvidia does not have as many problems as other companies with drivers but when there is one it is wierd so basicaly use what works

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers