Nvidia Detonator 43.00 Windows 2000 / XP Performance Evaluation and Download

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Download and read a review of the latest 43.00 Nvidia driver Here .

Pny website is really slow but i have got them now...when i find a mirror for a quicker download i will update this post.

Review on this link Ooops

Cannot find ANY other links...and i looked hard ! if anyone else stumbles across any other sites hosting it please post a link.

If anyone can host them i will forward them on to you just reply on this thread.
Perhaps NTFS.org can host them;)

And yet another edit....found a single link right under my nose here Direct Link Enjoy.

Post you results...i will as soon as i can reboot pc (halfway through a download):(

Just Noticed my 500th Post:D

Another site hosting the 43.00 xp & Me Driver Here

I got the 43.00's and they work great for me everything is smooth and no problems to report I dont benchmark ... I play games and they are very stable .... so thumbs up on this set for me

Geforce 4 mx420, Athlon 1800+, 768mb ddr 2700 ram.

ummmm

well this is for the pny geforce fx? thats what it says... but if its for all. i have a visiontek geforce 4 4600ti will that work with it?:confused:

No it works for all nvidia based cards mine is an ASUS board and it works fine ;)

thanks

aight thanks! just wanted to make sure:)

Np and like I said earlier it is very smooth .... Max Payne seems smoother at 1152x864 100mhz refresh ......

Seems ok to me too score on 3d mark can be 100 points either way after multiple testing (rebooting before running each test) 3d mark not the most accurate bench tool.

Improved Fps in unreal and codecreatures bench.

Well I didnt bother running £dMark.. I think it suxs, but I have noticed, faster gameplay in C&C generals, and good colour/image quality.

I wonder when nvidia will get off its butt and release some proper WHQL drivers!!! :D

But the 43.00 beta's rock with my Ti4600 :D

I have a PNY Ti4600 and the 43.00 are the best yet. Nice smooth color and everything is quick...

:happy: :happy:

Originally posted by Stuart
Well I didnt bother running £dMark.. I think it suxs, but I have noticed, faster gameplay in C&C generals, and good colour/image quality.

I wonder when nvidia will get off its butt and release some proper WHQL drivers!!! :D

But the 43.00 beta's rock with my Ti4600 :D

Microsoft has to WHQL the drivers nvida has nothing to do with it.

Yea. I know that Krux, but unless they give M$ the drivers they cant certify them, lots of betas have been released since the 41.09s, as the review says from BonyTony's post. Nv need to tell M$ to hurry up. :)

:p Anyone use these with SOFII? Lately all of the new drivers seems to make SOFII BSOD. Im using 42.92's now...

I play SOF 2 gold edition all the time and I dont have that problem at all ... do you have all the patches? There is 3 that I know of......

Hi, Anyone have a problem with battlefield1942 stopping and goin right to the desktop when using the 43.00's ?
I like em with my ti4600 with every game. I notice a definite improvement in the way games look and launch.

Just Battlefiels does it.. The 42.01's are smooth and stable with all my games. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else... thanks ;)

Originally posted by Kermit
I play SOF 2 gold edition all the time and I dont have that problem at all ... do you have all the patches? There is 3 that I know of......

Yes, i believe im at 1.03 Gold. :)

Originally posted by picachuX
Yes, i believe im at 1.03 Gold. :)

That sucks ..... I guess you need to wait for next set .. I had all kinds of trouble with different sets ... but the 43.00 , and 42.86 were good for me ... but before that nothing but 29.50's would work properly ....

Does anyone have the drivers ?

The link for the XP one seems to be down.

yea i got them too excellent drivers increase in fps as well in the game americas army increased my fps by almost 20 got a gf4 ti4200

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back