NVidia Detonator 30.87 drivers for Windows9x/ME/2000/XP

@

@dek

NVidia has just released a new set of 30.87 Detonator drivers for Windows9x/ME and 2000/XP.

Nvidia have also released some new 3D Stereo Driver Control Panels version 30.87 for Windows9x/ME and 2000/XP

Download them over here!

what's the difference between 40.71 and 30.87 detonator drivers??

Heh ... this is getting out of control!! :p

First 30.82, then 40.42s, then 40.71 and now 30.87 :D

*Uninstalls 40.42 and goes back to 30.82 WHQL*

40.71, 40.42 or the newest one 30.87 have no effect on my old G-force 2 MX400 :)
nVidiot...I don't care :p

Has anyone had any problems playing some games? I havn't tried it on many games, but on battlefield 1942, everytime it shuts down the engine, the game crashes, but if I have the latest certified driver installed it does not crash what so ever. Anyone have the same problems?

I'm sticking with 30.82's, I just don't bother with beta drivers, although I might have a look at the 30.87 drivers.

I had loads of trouble with the 40.41's, basically to install them you must remove any orevious driver you have installed, reboot and then install the 40.xx drivers, they are a total re-work of the 21.xx/30.xx driver series.

Must admt if I could I go back to the 23.11's cos they gave me a lot less hastle than the newest releases have.

I'm gonna go back to the 30.82's for my GF 2 Pro, these new drivers are just going to slow me down I think..

Had one night with the 30.87 and had to go back to 30.82, had lock up's and freezes galore, I don't know what the revision from 30.82 was - must have been important to come out so quickly but certainly not suited to my machine.......:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back