• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NVidia Detonator 30.87 drivers for Windows9x/ME/2000/XP

@

@dek

NVidia has just released a new set of 30.87 Detonator drivers for Windows9x/ME and 2000/XP.

Nvidia have also released some new 3D Stereo Driver Control Panels version 30.87 for Windows9x/ME and 2000/XP

Download them over here!

Heh ... this is getting out of control!! :p

First 30.82, then 40.42s, then 40.71 and now 30.87 :D

*Uninstalls 40.42 and goes back to 30.82 WHQL*

G

Graphite

Has anyone had any problems playing some games? I havn't tried it on many games, but on battlefield 1942, everytime it shuts down the engine, the game crashes, but if I have the latest certified driver installed it does not crash what so ever. Anyone have the same problems?

D

Doctor Who

I'm sticking with 30.82's, I just don't bother with beta drivers, although I might have a look at the 30.87 drivers.

I had loads of trouble with the 40.41's, basically to install them you must remove any orevious driver you have installed, reboot and then install the 40.xx drivers, they are a total re-work of the 21.xx/30.xx driver series.

Must admt if I could I go back to the 23.11's cos they gave me a lot less hastle than the newest releases have.

A

anewhope

I'm gonna go back to the 30.82's for my GF 2 Pro, these new drivers are just going to slow me down I think..

Had one night with the 30.87 and had to go back to 30.82, had lock up's and freezes galore, I don't know what the revision from 30.82 was - must have been important to come out so quickly but certainly not suited to my machine.......:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test