nvidia configuration problems

0rpheus

i used to be running xp pro and my nvidia card was working just fine, but when i upgraded ( sidegraded) to .net server (don't ask why) i could no longer configure the card.

i seem to remember that you could get to the nvidia settings somewhere in the display settings, but i don't remember exactly where. I thought there was a button under advanced proberties, but it's not there now.
Anyone know where this is SUPPOSED to be?
has anyone else had this bizzare problem?
am i simply going insane?

-OR-

anyone know what registry settings coolbits uses? (to overclock the card without using the settings window at all)?

and yes, i am using the fixed drivers issued today...

It's most likely that the drivers just aren't made for .net the nvidia panels should show up in your display properties even without the coolbits tweak though. Have you tried "completely" uninstalling the drivers and re-installing? I know sometimes that will restore the panels.

ok, i think i'm finally going insane......

i re-installed with xp pro (not intentionally) and i still can't find where the card settings are....

could someone tell me, in simple, monosylable words that a man who has gone insane can understand, where the Nvdia card settings are at?

i *thought* they were under the advanced menu of the display settings, but i guess not....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back