Nvidia Clone Tv Out help >>Needed

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
I have set my tv to be broadcast to another room after setting clone up fine i get the colour picture ok but cannot get into the Additional Properties tab (above the nview tab) where you alter it to widescreen ect....i am using 41.09 and the way to get to it is different than the 40.72 drivers (i read a tutorial for the 40.72 and the layout is different on 41.09)

Now video playback is fine on Tv...just needed overlay controls altering.

But any advice getting into the widescreen options would be most helpfull.

Gave up....sick of messing with overscan still could not get fullscreen tv using just nvidia driver tabs.

Solution was to use TV Tool.

I was just about to post a request for the driver version that had the clone setting. I must have lost them during a format at some stage or misssed it during one of my back-ups.

As i need this setting for my lounge set up i'm starting to play with/set up

cable box=> video => computer capture card => tv.

This is so i can record stuff digitaly as apossed to analogue video.

can't do much at the moment as i only have an 8gig hard drive in the machine and no burner (long term project, money/wife).

cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back