Nvidia Advertising Nv40 Discretely? or is it just me? lol

I know this is going off Topic but does anyone know when New Nforce2 Mobo Drivers r coming out? as a bundle cos i dont wana download those IDE ones seperatly and they r also Betas which i dont trust lol

Well ok its just a flash thing, i replied as it was loading but it will get updated after, n that water looks amasing, hope its one of the demos

I Got Sent These pics by a friend of mine, sorry i dont know where they came from Website etc...

Attachments

• nv-01.jpg
    nv-01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 104
  • nv-03.jpg
    nv-03.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 102
Check out the thread Sazar posted... it has those 2 pics and a sweet looking asus board.

Oh and apparently the NDA's expire after the LAN party ??

non disclosure agreement.
Basically all the big sites, toms hardware, anandtech etc. (the usual suspects) all have the NV40 already, chances are they have already benched em and have a small army of articles ready to publish. But they all signed a legally binding document which prohibits them from posting any information.

Basically all the info we have about both the R420 and the NV40 are leaks from people who have breached this contract.

Oops Well i hope i havnt done anything wrong by posting those pictures on in this forum, if so i apologise.

Also When Does the Lan Party End in uk Time pls?

Thanx

Ste_W

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=3077

if you want to discuss once the NDA is up... so we can start with a clean thread... so to speak...

btw ste_w... would it be possible for you to reduce the size of your sig... either have it horizontal like EP's and mine or reduce the number of items listed and font size... :)

cheers...

More examples of NDA breaches:
http://mbnet.fi/elixir/NV40/

NVIDIA sent em a damn nv40 and they blow their chances of ever getting good stuff again.

Oh and ste_w don't worry, I don't think you signed an nda :p

Uh oh...someone is in trouble with a capital "TROUB", and it's not just the NDA violators...

Attachments

• 10817474486qLMOmeutS_4_5[1].gif
    10817474486qLMOmeutS_4_5[1].gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 10817474486qLMOmeutS_7_2[1].gif
    10817474486qLMOmeutS_7_2[1].gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 101
Looks like the NDA just expired.
Reading FiringSquads report.

oh. my. god.

bah... personally, i feel the UDA drivers for Nvidia simply makes things THAT much more simple. no more comparing batch no. or model no. or manufacturer and what not. just hope over to www.nvidia.com and download the latest nForce or Detonator drivers and u are ready to rock
biggrin.gif

no flames from ATi fanboys please :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back