Nvidia 41.09 And 41.04 Driver.

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
Just downloaded the Nvidia 41.09 from Here (WHQL Pending i believe),
and i did have the 40.72 driver installed before this new one and without changing any other settings the driver has increased my 3dmark score more than 200points+ which i may add is a first since the jump from 30.** to the 40.**,so i tested With unreal 2003 and can see a 5fps increase on it.

Have just seen the 41.04 WHQL driver here and will be testing it out soon (Benchmarking soo boring!)

Edit:-i have not posted actual figures due to the fact that someone may turn this into a what score do you have?"i have a better score than that"thread.

good news....d/l 41.09 but no time to install yet...will soon tho

Hey Bony,

You didn't note which card you have (I assume a GF4). Decided to try them on my GF2 GTS (32m ddr). I went from 29.42 to Omega's 40.72, just 15pts more on 3Dmark and 1fps on the UT2003 benchmark. But Omega's look nicer/brighter. Tried NVIDIA's 41.09, both benchmark's results are identical to Omega's. I probably will go back to Omega's because I think they look the best to me (but it's a hard call).

The moral of the story is the GF2's were pretty much maxed out by the 29.42 release.

what model ? ( brand ) .. cause we all know that Detonators 4.xx increases especially performance on the latest products ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back