NVIDIA 30.30 Detantor Drivers Leaked

So, should we use it, or haven't you tried them yet? XP-erienced users of these drivers, please post your XP-eriences here (with some system information of course, for reference.

d/l them now, let you all know if I had any problems

Intalled 30.30's, no problems here, although the drivers aren't digitally signed :(.

Originally posted by TrIpWiRe31337
Intalled 30.30's, no problems here, although the drivers aren't digitally signed :(.

None are....

Hows benches?

Hmmm, I never liked MBM, havent tried it for awhile.

Ill give it a shot again....If I can figure it out...:confused:

Yes, I being sarcastic.

FFS :rolleyes:

Yes that's MBM5 dash. I prefer Coolmon to that but for some bizzare reason coolmon decides to crash whenever I try to display anything connected to MBM5, so I'll have to have a fiddle once I get around to doing so ;).

Had these drivers installed for a few days, no problems so far...

No problems at all....

Must be almost a week and no glitches in any games......

with the new drivers, is the refresh rate locked at 60hz?

tried the 3dchipset link, won't let me d/l the 30.30 drivers, goes back to main page. Any idea?

Great Drivers....

These drivers gave me about +200 points on 3d mark 2001se, my score is now 8872 :D..... i still think i could do more (without o/c'ing :rolleyes: )

RaZoR

ps... i also recommend the VIA 4in1 4.41's (betas) if you have a VIA chipset, they'll help too ;)

is there a refresh rate fix for the 30.30 drivers?????

Still running 29.40 betas, hrmm... Me thinks I need to update to newer drivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back