• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NVIDIA 30.30 Detantor Drivers Leaked

So, should we use it, or haven't you tried them yet? XP-erienced users of these drivers, please post your XP-eriences here (with some system information of course, for reference.

T

TrIpWiRe31337

Intalled 30.30's, no problems here, although the drivers aren't digitally signed :(.

G

Grinder714

Hmmm, I never liked MBM, havent tried it for awhile.

Ill give it a shot again....If I can figure it out...:confused:

Yes, I being sarcastic.

FFS :rolleyes:

Yes that's MBM5 dash. I prefer Coolmon to that but for some bizzare reason coolmon decides to crash whenever I try to display anything connected to MBM5, so I'll have to have a fiddle once I get around to doing so ;).

Great Drivers....

These drivers gave me about +200 points on 3d mark 2001se, my score is now 8872 :D..... i still think i could do more (without o/c'ing :rolleyes: )

RaZoR

ps... i also recommend the VIA 4in1 4.41's (betas) if you have a VIA chipset, they'll help too ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy