nvidia 28.32 HELP

Me too! :(

This is not cool. I dont know if it is just a bug or if Nvidia meant to do this but I dont like it one bit. I cant even disable vsync. Maybe there is a registery key that needs to be set.

hmmmm..

/me goes digging in the registry...

I am peeved too at the new drivers they make for us

Coolbits doesnt seem to work either :(

My 3D mark has dropped :(

And Refresh Rate fix doesnt work on them

nVidia what are you doing to us !

Ahhhhhhh

YUP these new drivers suck ass

You cant modify any openGL or Direct 3D settings.

nView is gone - its still in the system folder

3D Marks exactly the same as 23.11's - 3426

BOOOOOOOOOOO nVidia !

Guys dont panic :)

I have nearly fixed the issue with Advanced tabs (i think)

I will post the fix here as soon as I get it finished

nView looks to be totally disabled unless you logon as FULL administrator - not just an account with admin privlages

BRB !

:mad:

WT...WT... is going on! :( What bull!!!

Has nVidia lots a couple of transitiors, releasing such crap drivers.

I bought my new Gforce 4, waiting for the official release that will optimize my card and what do i find - SAME as everyone else- no advanced bar.

Hope this gets sorted out soon

New Dets

Just emailed Tech support at Nvidia to let them know of about the problem - they may already be aware of these issuses, but better save than sorry.

Hey! We're achieving something here! Yay for us! (Although I've not been soo active, but... :p )

I just heard that nVidia are saying that the wrong drivers were uploaded to the Hosting sites. The new ones will be up within the hour !

Cooolllll

Quote: OK folks, I just got off the phone with NVIDIA. It seems as if someone uploaded the wrong driver set to their site, hence the missing NVIDIA Control Panel applets. The correct ones should be available in the next hour or so.

From what I understand when I talked to NVIDIA, we should be getting the 28.80 drivers today. I asked NVIDIA about the Digital Vibrance issue, where it shuts off when you start a game, and they said that it has been fixed. That's surely good news.

Fixed drivers available Now

Corrected Drivers with control Panel extensions are now available.
1522h Atlantic Time

update "new"

10:45 AM PST (3/21): Updated with new kits that contain the NVIDIA control panels.

downloading now

Does anyone know if the refresh rate fix for XP will work with the updated drivers NVidia has on their site now. They did replace the faulty ones at 10:45 am PST
Too early to tell I guess or maybe the fix needs updated also.

Looks like waddy has got the links now :)

The new drivers links are on the front page :D

I did wonder about that, tho the drivers seemed to be running ok, so I didn't worry too hard.

Redownloading em now ;)

Luky Me

Aren't I lucky, to have not downloaded the faulty drivers yet, these drivers would have killed my PC, if the recent problems that I have been experienceing since I upgraded my motherbaord are anything to go by.

Problems!!

Hi Everyone...Well, I previously had the 23.11's installed on my machine, i'm using a nVidia Geforce2 MX400 by the way (64 meg) and when I tried to install the "old" 28.32's they caused some problems with the advanced tabs, and this horrible lag on my machine...I downloaded the newer drivers and attempted to install but everytime I reboot for them to get into affect Windows XP Pro disables the driver and when I enable it, then Windows says it found new hardware, being the nVidia GeForce 2 MX400 and it installs it reinstalls some old 7/11/2001 drivers (5.1.2001) I also attached a screenshot of the installation saying a file is missing when I tried to reinstall my old 23.11 drivers??? If there's any if you need, let me know..Thanks in advance!

The refresh rate fix I have does not work with the new drivers. Does anyone know if there is a newer version since September? The 2.1 build 169 is the version I have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back