nVDVD 1.22

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I just had the opportunity to have a quick look at the new nVidia DVD player and my first impressions are that I am very impressed!

Teh interface is very slick and the image and sound quality are very nice indeed. You can either play DVDs using the app itself or using the filters supplied - they work fine with both WMP or Zoom Player, my player of choice. When the filters are used the Video and Audio tabs, posted below can be accessed via an visable button on the taskbar!

It's slick :)
For a screensoh to fth eactual polayer view here:
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=nvdvd

Here some screenshots of teh actual configuration options for you HTPCers.

Image1.gif

Image2.gif

Image3.gif

Image4.gif

Image5.gif

Image6.gif

omg J, I can't believe you edited my post and added spelling errors.

Now I have had a chance to evaluate it a little further, I think I will be using the nVidia video filter and the powerDVD audio filter with Zoom Player... nice combo ;)

Originally posted by theone1
where can i get it?

It is available for download around the net but you can't install it properly without a valid serial key and as the package does contain technology licenced from Dolby, I can't give out my serial here - sorry :p

I imagine that it is going to ship with nVidia products in the future, I tink it's currently only shipping with the evga line tho.

Could one of these guests please sign up and tell me how they found this thread.. all alternatively mail me at news@inmatrix.com I am well curious!! :D

yah tru tru...

I read good reviews about the new player from nvidia.. suposed to be almost as sharp in overall performance as the ati player and that is saying something...

well kudos to all the great people at nvidia for making another qualkity product... does look very sharp...

g.j. EP...

To all of the million Guests reading this thread ...
PLEASE JOIN THE FORUMS!! :D :D

Each guest that registers today gets one of these:
diablo.gif

:p

As you guests can't help but get enough of this thread, here is a preview of nVDVD:

Preview.gif

See guests, these are the quality things you get to see when you join this forum. :) Yes, I'm talking to you. ;)

PROBLEM

I have my NDVD Installed and when i want to start it up it says fram setup or something like stops it from working and it closes...help me

Did you install the recently released update?

They have now removed the update from the evga.

Million Guests

The million guests are coming from [H]ard|OCP.

Question answered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back