nVDVD 1.22

Oi stop this hijacking, gonna whack it on topic with this full frontal shot of the menu...

Menu.gif

heh i juss done a search n found the prog with the serial number :D ;)

joined.....

OK i have joined, now where the F### can I get that NVIDIA dvd player????, Also I am a newbie to forums.....hope this is a good one..

Welcome to XP-erience...

As far as I know, you can only get the nVidia DVD player with the latest range of eVGA graphics cards, I am sure that it will extend to other nVidia based products later on..

ep that 1.22 nvdvd is juss a update u need version 1.0 too :)

Yeah, I know, I have it running at this end :)

I applied the update immediatly... it was worthin doing as it contain teh following changes:

Added prompt for auto-resume.
Added ALT-ENTER hot key for full-screen toggling.
NVDVD no longer prompts for auto resume when there is no DVD inserted.
Changed frame capture format from BMP to JPEG.
Fixed problem transitioning from 16:9 menu to 4:3 video-only content when using the VMR.
Fixed problem with unable to go to full screen after ejecting a disc and then putting the disc in a second drive.
Disable bookmark repeat when no bookmarks are available in the title.
Fix FIGS translation problems.
Fixed flashing occasionally occurs when zooming from 2.35:1 and 1.85:1 to full frame.

The player looks awesome... Is it still in beta stages or is it pretty much complete?

Well as I said above, it is currently or will shortly be bundled with the eVGA range of nVidia based cards, and then I reckon it will gradually make its way around the different nVidia retaillers, replacing PowerDVD 4.0 as the default bundle..

I have it installed, but I get an error when starting it up, and I have no clue what it means:

-----
NVskins

Unable to find the NVIDIA Audio Decoder. This application will only run with NVIDIA decoders.
-----

That's all it says. Do I have to install PowerDVD before installing this? hehe

Originally posted by good_sense
The [H]ard has taken over.
You are all welcome here. I have been to your site on many occasions. Glad to see you guys checkin' in.

ERROR!

i just installed it and i am getting an error.

Anyone have any idea why i am getting the following error?

-------------- E R R O R M E S S A G E B E L O W----------------------

"Unable to find the NVIDIA Audio Decoder. This application will only run with NVIDIA decoders."

looking everywhere

i've been looking every place for this playe can anybody hook me up and ive me a serial # please

Re: ERROR!

i'm getting that too!!!!!

Originally posted by xeonox
i just installed it and i am getting an error.

Anyone have any idea why i am getting the following error?

-------------- E R R O R M E S S A G E B E L O W----------------------

"Unable to find the NVIDIA Audio Decoder. This application will only run with NVIDIA decoders."

cant find.

I'v been locking for that player myself. Cant find it anyware. Can someone please help?

Did those who are having the errors install the 1.22 update, and do you get the same error when you try to play it via WMP or another codec-based app ?

Please remember this is not a free product and is therefore the app or serial are not for distriution here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back