Number of posts matters ? ( or something else )

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Ehh , here's another questions that i'm sure that will affect much more people : " the number of posts matters for you or u post to help and keep the discussion ? " .

Let's discuss a little ..

It matters not what the quantity is - the satisfaction is in the quality.

What I really am trying to say is - I thought the idea behind this forum was to help others and also get bailed out yourself!

However - I also like to shoot the POOPOO :)D ) myself every once in awhile - but I would never do it just to get my number of posts higher.

I do imagine some posters like to see the large numbers. I am more of an" assist" man than a point producer!

So slam me or agreee with me - that's what this is all about anyway!

Cosmin Thanx for asking!

MY 100TH POST!!!

Sorry, just had to put it on this thread. Voted for the 'no' option btw:D

lol glaanieboy

I personally don't care about post counts :)

I have just been here a long time :p

Unlike these newbies :p

U meen the number of posts is counted??? bugger I better start writeing a load of bull s**t post and get theat number pumpin' lol:D

gettin or giving help really means alot,and i need alot help!

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I have just been here a long time :p

Unlike these newbies :p
That xsivforce, he sure does post a lot, doesn't he? :D :p

Unlike most other mods, i have a very small number of posts, basicaly because I am only here for tech support. I am not normally involved in the "fun" threads here (mostly the long ones with 1500+ replies, like "Name That Celeb" or "Word Association") where other mods can rack up posts 2000+ simply by replying to those every few posts. So I really dont care how many i get.

JJB

yeah the number of posts count..........FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

I don't really care how many posts I get, I was suprised to make my 100th only because I didn't think I would ever do that many.

I am happy if I can help someone out with a problem, be able to put my point of view on a subject, talk computers or just have a laugh with people from around the world..

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Originally posted by JJB6486
Unlike most other mods, i have a very small number of posts, basicaly because I am only here for tech support. I am not normally involved in the "fun" threads here (mostly the long ones with 1500+ replies, like "Name That Celeb" or "Word Association") where other mods can rack up posts 2000+ simply by replying to those every few posts. So I really dont care how many i get.

JJB

i've realised that too , good job !;)

I do more serious posts than daft posts, especially if you count the amount of editing, meging, deleting and other moderation I do around here.. But post count doesn't bother me. Saying you have a low post count cos you don't post in fun stuff is a poor excuse for a moderator.

Well put EP. As all of you know, many of my posts are in the fun stuff sections. So what? Many are in other sections as well. If you think about it, the "fun" sections are what get many people to join the forum. Some people do not have the knowledge in the technical areas and are sometimes afraid to chime in. At least with the "fun" sections, they have a place to get to know some of the other members and learn by reading other "technical" posts. I see nothing wrong with that. I am here to learn just like everyone else. I don't know even close to as much about the technical aspect as many of the other members here. But, I am learning right along with everyone else. One more thing...:p

ho, guys, ho....cheesh, every board I have ever seen counts the posts, this is a non issue,

as far as posting in non tech threads, that's the thing that keeps most of us coming to this board...this board is one of the most succesfull xp boards, all because of the personality.

we all have a style, as in life
the most brilliant diamonds are those with many facests, a flat diamond looks like glass

chill on this one guys

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back