Nuclear Computer Systems

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
I was talking to a fellow computer technician during some of the idle time us IT consultants all have *laugh*, and we somehow got onto the conversation of what software is used in Nuclear Power Planets.

My colleague said he thought a mixture of UNIX workstations and even OS/2.

I proudly declared that I knew -- they all use Microsoft products, such as Windows.

When he asked how I knew this, I replied: "Well look at what happened at Chernobyl! Isn't it obvious they used Windows?"

To which he smirked, "I guess that brings new meaning to the Blue Screen of Death."

biggrin.gif

gonaads said:
I was talking to a fellow computer technician during some of the idle time us IT consultants all have *laugh*, and we somehow got onto the conversation of what software is used in Nuclear Power Planets.

My colleague said he thought a mixture of UNIX workstations and even OS/2.

I proudly declared that I knew -- they all use Microsoft products, such as Windows.

When he asked how I knew this, I replied: "Well look at what happened at Chernobyl! Isn't it obvious they used Windows?"

To which he smirked, "I guess that brings new meaning to the Blue Screen of Death."

biggrin.gif
Woooo... Didn't know there were Nuclear Power Planets. lol :p
Man, you lot make it out as if MS is heading for Universal domination. hehe.:rolleyes:

They are... If you own communication, you own the world. And Microsoft is trying very, very hard. :)

silis said:
They are... If you own communication, you own the world. And Microsoft is trying very, very hard. :)
yes ! harder than ever !

no one even think about MS to encounter these days ! :D
it's like a non-equivalent War !
but ....
you know IE5.0 is all Open-coded now !? it's awfall to see eack day more and dangerous Worm and viruses come along NET ! every kid now can find a hole in IE and turn it to a worm or virus !
do you know how i anticipate the 2006 ? as follows :

- XP SP10 with 750 Mb to download !
- critical patch and updates come to be 20 digits ! ( KB090367638273628736283626387232 !! :D )
- windows updates itself wihout your notice (!) and it takes 24 hours !

damn with MS with this piece of crap os they're created !

oh i forget this one :
microsoft changes it's domain name to : MICROSOFT.BUG !
( or microsoft.hole ! )
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back