NTL worst service in UK

L

Lee

NTL was yesterday named as providing the WORST customer service in Britain.

The communications firm moved up three places from last year to lead the league of shame.

The poll by Internet Market Research Services also brought bad news for BT who drop out of the best firms to take second worst behind NTL.

Tesco top the list for best customer service for the second year.

read more

You can't exactly put NTL, BT and PC World in the same category as say Morrisons or Asda's customer service where customers will have completely different queries such as "Do you have any bananas in stock?" or "Do have so and so item in a size 10?" :laugh:

Couldn't agree more, NTL need to just sell up to Telewest/Blueyonder and be done with it.

Their service is awful, their support is awful. Just an awful company really :)

This obviously came out too late to take into account TalkTalk Broadband's customer service. They have massively oversubscribed and you have to wait in a 45 minute queue to speak to someone, if you get someone at all, and there is up to a two week delay on email responses.

Not to mention all the other problems with the service:
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=talktalk

I've always had a decent quality of service from NTL. I know it would be stupid to say that everyone gets the same but I have no beef with them.

For me it always works, at a good speed and no annoying access restrictions. Plus they're doubling the connection speeds for free.

But then again because I've been lucky and it works all the time, I've never had to deal with customer support which with a company the size of NTL could be a nightmare.

Carrio110 said:
I've always had a decent quality of service from NTL. I know it would be stupid to say that everyone gets the same but I have no beef with them.

For me it always works, at a good speed and no annoying access restrictions. Plus they're doubling the connection speeds for free.

But then again because I've been lucky and it works all the time, I've never had to deal with customer support which with a company the size of NTL could be a nightmare.
I have to say that I agree with that.I've never really had any bother with NTL and found them to be quite helpful actually :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back