NTFS reputation :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Hey people,

Has anyone notice the 'tick and cross' icon under each memebers' name in any of the threads?
I noticed it today, and it says something like "add to member's reputation".
Can anyone tell me what this is about? It's got me a bit curious. ;)

Click mine and add to my reputation and you will see how it works. ;) :D It is kind of a guage to show the helpfulness of a member or lack thereof. When you get points one way or the other, you will see them in your user CP. When you get a certain amount, you will get an extra "pip" next to your post count. If you see a member with a red "pip" it is showing a bad reputation.

This is the "pip":
reputation_pos.gif

HAHA!! you two are jokers! ;)
Hmm... some punk lowered my reputation.. :(

I'm beginning to dislike this reputation thing now. Already had two people lowering my reputation. One of them for no reason at all.

Jewelzz said:
Begging will take points away :p
it isnt begging, im making him an offer he cant refuse :p
2 nice links in exchange for 1 point

ming said:
I'm beginning to dislike this reputation thing now. Already had two people lowering my reputation. One of them for no reason at all.
Abuse! Let's get rid of it. :mad: It is t3h satan of t3h forums!

Yes, Henyman... so why did you lower my reputation without reason? :(

We know that, but members aren't supposed to be able to tell!

oh :eek:
I duno. I see their comments made about me. well, one.

Why shouldn't we be able to see the comments made about us anyway? :(

You should see the comments, but not the person who gave them

well, there wouldn't be any point in having the reputation thing showing comments if it doesn't include the person who made the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back