NTFS reputation :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Hey people,

Has anyone notice the 'tick and cross' icon under each memebers' name in any of the threads?
I noticed it today, and it says something like "add to member's reputation".
Can anyone tell me what this is about? It's got me a bit curious. ;)

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Click mine and add to my reputation and you will see how it works. ;) :D It is kind of a guage to show the helpfulness of a member or lack thereof. When you get points one way or the other, you will see them in your user CP. When you get a certain amount, you will get an extra "pip" next to your post count. If you see a member with a red "pip" it is showing a bad reputation.

This is the "pip":

ming

OSNN Advanced
I'm beginning to dislike this reputation thing now. Already had two people lowering my reputation. One of them for no reason at all.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
ming said:
I'm beginning to dislike this reputation thing now. Already had two people lowering my reputation. One of them for no reason at all.
Abuse! Let's get rid of it. :mad: It is t3h satan of t3h forums!

ming

OSNN Advanced
well, there wouldn't be any point in having the reputation thing showing comments if it doesn't include the person who made the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8