#Ntfs quotes

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
o.k so i thought u may all want 2 see some of the best quotes out of #Ntfs in the hope some of ya'll will join us merry bunch in there:p

<Lactic> jjb, who's butt didja kiss to finally get op'd? =P

[20:45] *** Lactic was kicked by XP_Pro (JJB6486 plants his foot firmly in Lactic's Ass)

<[e]-Punk> Waddy said he was going out tonight to get drunk and find a dirty girl

<|e|-Punk> Did you and piss quack a rare mitten for misty or did you hoover the irish puzzleman who chins pepper to impress onlooking cuddles and dimples who are loan sharks?

<JJB6486> !8ball Will I ever stop being gay?; [15:46] <DocPheniX> JJB6486, 8BALL says: "WTF?? HELL NO!!"

[e]-Punk· I fancy Marge Simpson, ,but I won't admit that in public

[PK] is totally lost... dammit guess I am looking at Jewelzz's ass again

Sazar· and since we are so special and have bigger weiners than you... we are mods ... its all about the weiners
Here

Do not click the link if bad language offends you

xsivforce

Just a warning! Some quotes do contain offensive language and then some. It's quite different in #ntfs then it is here :)

thanx 4 sayin that jewelzz:cool: i did 4get:p

·JJB6486· Novocaine kicks ass
[21:06] <Jewelzz> pierre0: are you male or female?

LMAO!

Don't forget you can come join us in #NTFS on EFNet.
icon10.gif

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Don't forget you can come join us in #NTFS on EFNet.
icon10.gif
Who's us? You've been MIA from #ntfs for the last few days, [Pita] misses you

Yeah, I've been off all my IRC channels for a few days. I'm back now though, back to my regular idling schedule :)

Nick, what info?

Yea! Traitor!

Oh wait, who am I to say, I'm never there...

I forgot the chat existed :D
Must be Alziemers or however the hell its spelt :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back