#Ntfs quotes

Xsiv, those things (in yer Avatar) are makin me dizzzzzzy... :rolleyes: :p

i love ur new avatar Xsivforce.....is it of Jewelzz;) some how most of the convo's end up in talking bout sex in #Ntfs......i would quote some of what Iceman`` says but a lot of it is XXX rated:p

Originally posted by gonaads
Xsiv, those things (in yer Avatar) are makin me dizzzzzzy... :rolleyes: :p

They are making me tingle in my private no-no place. :huh:

Originally posted by Evil Marge
xsiv I am very shocked :eek: :D

that he has a no-no place? (so called because there is literally nothing there cept 2 placebo nuts with smiley faces and a licorice stick... per ape scientists on the planet Whatsitcalledagain?.. the tingling sensation arises when the licorice melts a tad and red ants attracted by the suger bite xsiv in da no-no place...)

Originally posted by Sazar
that he has a no-no place? (so called because there is literally nothing there cept 2 placebo nuts with smiley faces and a licorice stick...

Not what your girlfriend said. :confused: *runs*

Originally posted by xsivforce
!addquote They are making me tingle in my private no-no place

Originally posted by xsivforce

Is your butt startin ta puker again??? :p :cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
!addquote They are making me tingle in my private no-no place
!quote added [06:43]<Xsivforce> They are making me tingle in my private no-no place

:p :p

I just found my favorite quotes of all times :cool: , i thought JJB6486 removed them in fear of his life, but i guess he didn't.

08:21pm] * [e]-Punk slowly slides her halter top up her body and over her head in perfect time to the music.
[08:22pm] * [e]-Punk pulls her skirt off slowly.. seductively.. caressing her body as she goes
[08:22pm] * [e]-Punk rubs her almost naked body up against chame|eon and gives them a kiss
[08:22pm] ·xsivforce· give it to me [e]-Punk
[08:22pm] * [e]-Punk removes her leather corset and dances over to [PK] and pushes her bare DD breasts into [PK]'s face
[08:22pm] * [e]-Punk removes her silk panties and straddles XP-Org "You like lap dances honey?"
[08:23pm] * [e]-Punk smiles with pride at her beautiful nakedness and bows seductively to the audience, glancing upwards thru her long, soft hair...staring at everyone

ummm, you go girl?!?

i saw that but decided not 2 post for fear of reprecusions:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back