ntfs.org

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
when browsing all other web sites,everything loads normally untill i try to access ntfs.org then it slows down considerably i'm using fastnet99.
any ideas why it might be so slow?

I'm on dialup & for the past week or so, off & on, my entire surfing is slow. Sometimes it takes over a minute for one page to load. For me it is not restricted to ntfs. But what a pain it is. I've given up trying to download. :(

Moved to Site Problems & Feedback

I've noticed a lil slow down as well :shrug:

Yep,
I have to agree, it is slowing Down, very erratic at times and I'm on ADSL.

When I go to NTFS.org, my browser (IE6 SP1) doesn't cache the images, so it is kinda slow, but since I have cable, I don't mind at all.

like i said other sites such as yahoo,lycos,tweakxp all load normally

Its a popular site, so there is a lot of traffic, and I dont think NTFS.org has the same kind of bandwidth as Yahoo! and others like that.

Still pretty fast here, laggy every now and then, but nothing major.

The internet is moody at times I guess...

I'll remember to mention it to waddy, then it can be looked into. Tho he has noticed a slowdown, sure we can work it out.. The speed of the site is currently more important to us than the way it looks (which is a new way of running a site for me :) ) - naturally the content is always important.

Originally posted by Glaanieboy
When I go to NTFS.org, my browser (IE6 SP1) doesn't cache the images, so it is kinda slow, but since I have cable, I don't mind at all.

I wonder why this happens for you, cashing is fine for me.

we should try to work this out.

why don't you start a new thread, and we'll try to sort through it

The average page size here is 100k, that is not bad at all, but there are alot of images that may make it slow from some people :(

Turn off signatures. It will help a little, and also.. you want have to look at mens arse cracks.

Heh

Next I'll get the animated one that wiggles his butt :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back