NTFS.org

S

SubZero3000

Just came across this forum.. neva noticed it b4 strange .. :confused: .. but must say this forum/sites' visuals and content aint bad ;)

Welcome to NTFS, SubZero3000. :cool: We just changed our name recently. That may be why you never noticed us.

And you may not have noticed xsiv becuase we wouldn't let him watch the Simpsons, so he locked himself in his room.

But, you forgot to take my TV out of my room so I watched it anyway. :p

I did hear a lot of noise coming out of that room, what else was going on in there? :mad:

Originally posted by SubZero3000
Just came across this forum.. neva noticed it b4 strange .. :confused: .. but must say this forum/sites' visuals and content aint bad ;)

where ya been in cave???:D

Originally posted by xsivforce
We just changed our name recently. That may be why you never noticed us.

how many times is that now:p

we were fluffyseals.com for a little while, until some bright spark pointed out seals are not fluffy as there fur tends to have a slicked back complection.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
we were fluffyseals.com for a little while, until some bright spark pointed out seals are not fluffy as there fur tends to have a slicked back complection.
Well i'm sorry.. but we couldnt go around mis-leading the members would we? their'd be uproar.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

Actually, seals can be fluffy. for example the once in the north poll.

Benny
Actually, seals can be fluffy. for example the once in the north poll.
This is true... but our seals aren't ... hence the name change.

ohh what a lovley distraction from the question "What the **** does NTFS stand for???)...

good job!

dam it i recon flyingpigs.com would have been a sucsess:cool:

Originally posted by [CpK]Bastid
where ya been in cave???

Originally posted by xsivforce
Welcome to NTFS, SubZero3000. We just changed our name recently. That may be why you never noticed us.

lol.. yea.. i hav actually visited XP-erience.org in the early days when winxp came round.. but @ that time there were hundreds of xp related site with the same content.. so.. i assumed this was too..

well.. i'll c u'z around.. the forum..

Originally posted by SubZero3000
lol.. yea.. i hav actually visited XP-erience.org in the early days when winxp came round.. but @ that time there were hundreds of xp related site with the same content.. so.. i assumed this was too..

well.. i'll c u'z around.. the forum..
We are different, we are the best. Stick around you'll see :)

SubZero3000 - if for no other reason, ya need to stick around for Jewelzz's and Evil Marge's signatures!:happy: :happy:

BTW - young ladies - I luv them!;)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Well i'm sorry.. but we couldnt go around mis-leading the members would we? their'd be uproar.

Ok, the truth is, we were pinkyfurryleggings.com for a while but we are trying keep that on the down low. ;) Shhhhh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back