NTFS.Org Stickers

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
I want to see site stickers for sale!

I think people would buy... I mean, I would!
I'd love to have a few, to stick places. That would be really cool, and maybe the creator of this idea could get a one or two free, if ever :happy:

Does this seem possible?

/me orders 10 million 2 spam the world with:cool:

Something with the site logo on it, not even a slogan, just like

NTFS.ORG

How cool would that be?

if you buy enough stickers you could use them as walpaper for your room :happy::blink:

i'm not gona pay for the stickers:eek: we should get them free as we will spread them + give the site free publicity:D :cool:

and the stickers alsohas to be delivered to the netherlands else i cant get me a nice shiny NTFs sticker :)

Bleh.

We could probably set up a cheesy cafe-press store (cafepress.com + cafeshops.com) as many other sites do, because its free.

Only problem is that we dont have a definitive logo yet, i mean we have that thing in the top left of the site, but when the new themes come in, that'll change.

I really hope this idea goes somewhere. * smiles *

www.cafepress.com is a good idea, make some t-shirts, sweat shirts, stickers etc. i'd buy them :)

and/or a UK based one would be good too

Will look into such ventures... would be pretty cool to have our own set of NTFS Memorabilia... wonder how popular it would be though...

Will see what is possible.. and talk it over with Mr. Waddster ;)

MdSalih

Cafepress will ship items to the UK, obviously this costs more than ordering within the US, but it can be done. There was a UK Based company who did the same thing, but they've oddly decided to vanish from the face of the earth/net ... goons

yeah, i've bought stuff form them before through other sites, just that it costs more, as you say, and takes longer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back