NTFS.org LOGO

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
would someone be able to make the NTFS.ORG logo to the size of

4 inches (10.2cm) by what ever the = length would be. i know how to enlarge it but it gets picxelated that big, can someone make me a smooth one and it is jsut going to be used as a stencil for my beaf case pc mod on the top. is there anyone that would be able to do that for me???

Can you specify the log you want? There's a few which have been tossed around over the past several months. Or should I assume you mean the main tag in the upper left corner of the ntfs.org homepage. :)

the only one i know of is the one in the top left corner, but i dont rember seeing the others, is there anyone that has them????

i jsut want somethong that shows prid in NTFS.org and that looks COOL with 2 120mm neon blue fans near it unless the logo can be made so that the O in org is a 120mm diamater hole so i can have a fan in it. the total demchions of the case i are around

16.5 inches width
11 and 1/10th

Well I can do it, but need to start from scratch. Played a bit with a resized image but I'll be here for weeks getting it pixel perfect for a stencil.

Got some time (day or two)? Will begin project tomorrow if ya like.

awhh CRAP... you want a stencil and a 80 mm fan hole. I was just making a higher rez logo. Now its gonna take me a long time.

LOL the can thing is not a biggie i can always work around that
so i take it u saw hte layout LOL

you dont need to make it for that i can easly get around that

that cool
now to figure out shal i sentcil it or make a huge sticker
LOL

thanks now to see what Lighter has come up with

but thank you 2 for helping me on this one. a little promo for NTFS but now i am off to bed and thanks agian for your help

thanks. they turned out better than i hoped , it might be doing hard to make a stencil out of it i might just make a huge sticker but i am gonna try a stencil test on a box first, thanks for the help

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back