NTFS Frontpage

ming

OSNN Advanced
Date: 12/03/2004
Time: 21:15

Having probs with the frontpage of NTFS. The central column where all the news have been posted plus the menu at the top seems to be a bit squashed up from the right side where the adverts are placed.

Any solutions?

Yeah oops, me cutting and pasting again and forgetting that things need to change a little bit.

The advertisers just told me I had to re-add the right advert.
All I see is a broken image tho.

I have told them to set me up with some nice relevent funky looking adverts, but we shall see!

No degrees, but you can "Make A Consistent $600-$720 Per Day" ... for f**ks sake, these ads are pathetic.

Anyway, the side advert isn't showing up here, tell NetShelter to either fix it or we remove it :mad: :D

I mailed em about a month ago and said I had removed the side advert as it wasn't working and looked ****. They didn't reply.

Yesterday they replied quoting my original message, telling me to re-add it. So I did and the image is broken! I also told em to get us some decent adds, lets see what happens when they reply next month...

why not google ads? everyone else seems to find them brilliant at raising $$$

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back