NTFS Frontpage

ming

OSNN Advanced
Date: 12/03/2004
Time: 21:15

Having probs with the frontpage of NTFS. The central column where all the news have been posted plus the menu at the top seems to be a bit squashed up from the right side where the adverts are placed.

Any solutions?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah oops, me cutting and pasting again and forgetting that things need to change a little bit.

The advertisers just told me I had to re-add the right advert.
All I see is a broken image tho.

I have told them to set me up with some nice relevent funky looking adverts, but we shall see!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
No degrees, but you can "Make A Consistent $600-$720 Per Day" ... for f**ks sake, these ads are pathetic.

Anyway, the side advert isn't showing up here, tell NetShelter to either fix it or we remove it :mad: :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I mailed em about a month ago and said I had removed the side advert as it wasn't working and looked ****. They didn't reply.

Yesterday they replied quoting my original message, telling me to re-add it. So I did and the image is broken! I also told em to get us some decent adds, lets see what happens when they reply next month...

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
why not google ads? everyone else seems to find them brilliant at raising $$$

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers