NTFS.desktop for Active Desktop

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
NTFS.desktop, formerly known as MADMATT.xperience, allows you to view the latest news headlines and forum posts. NTFS.desktop also allows you to login to the site, search the forum, and select which news you would like to view. The latest version, v2.3.1400, is fully compatible with the new site (ntfs.org). Any questions can be asked in the official Active Desktop help thread.

View Demo
Download v2.3.1400
Change Log

Nice matt, got the forum backend up again earlier, as well as the klipfolio stuff.... will do a big news post on all of this later :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Nice matt, got the forum backend up again earlier, as well as the klipfolio stuff.... will do a big news post on all of this later :D

Thanks. =)
I noticed (about the backend).. heh. wasn't going to wait for an invite to start using it. =)

The site speed makes a huge difference with it loading, quite nice now. I should add a 'generated in..' to it just so we can see how fast it loads. =)

I forgot to mention that you will need to have access to a server with PHP 4.* installed or you will need to install PHP for Windows (I suggest PHPtriad). SPeedY_B wrote a very good tutorial on how to install PHPtriad for Windows, it can be found some where on this forum.

I am also working on a few new features for NTFS.desktop and I will release these soon.

Thank you.

Madmatt there is a piece of software which is better than PHPtriad in the sense that it is still being worked on

phpdev from http://www.firepages.com.au
It gives you a fully ready to use Apache/PHP/MySQL server.

and for some reason it will also install a copy on Invision Bored.

yeah but you can delete that fairly easily

delete the folder and then use phpmyadmin to delete the invision database

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back